domain is banned

Pakiisp

Hello everyone!

one of my website is banned in google search, the site was on wordpress and have article directory plugin installed.

I don't know whats wrong with in Wordpress Article directory ?

How to get back my domain in google index ?

All suggestions would be appricated.

Also mention, if you have done any major/minor onpage changes, I mean if you have changed any URL structure or any changes in meta tag.

We're going to need more info than you've given us. Will article directory get you banned of and by itself - NO.

I'm sure he'd come back if he's genuinely in need of help. There's also a possibility that he'd have posted the same question elsewhere and have got an answer to it.:uhh:

How did you know that your site is banned in Google search? Just because your website is not on Google SERP doesn't necessarily mean Google hates you and delete your site from their SERP. It maybe just your website ranking.

If you see a warning posted by Google that mean your website has improper content as illegal contents or some kind of virus or trojan. If you don't see your website in SERP as @Westpoint said, so it's better to work around your SEO to rank better.

Hello everyone!

one of my website is banned in google search, the site was on wordpress and have article directory plugin installed.

This person only had 2 posts. I would say they are or were trying to increase their post count. Honestly if they were actually concerned about this they would be actively replying to these posts and seeking suggestions.

Hello everyone!

You simply can just wait to be re indexed by Google.
Also you can resubmit the site to Google to make the process faster.