Domain Name+Keywords

I don't understand your question compeletly but do you mean should you do searchs for your domain name. Thats what I did when I came up with my company name I try all kind of keywords and to see if anyone else had a simlar name too.

I'm pretty sure the TS means for search engine rankings, if the keywords your trying to rank for are in the domain name or URL, for serps.

While I think it's important, I would be more concerned about backlinks before anything like that. If your website is already going, I'd just continue working on it. If you haven't registered the domain yet, then sure it might be a good idea to get one of the main keywords in the URL/domain.

One of my domains wasn't showing up for the exact keywords that were in the domain until I actually put some valid content on it. I think having key words in your domain is a plus, but not magic.

A domain with keywords is really important but its analogous to having a gun without any ammunition. You should give appropriate consideration to other factors like page content, internal linking, site structure, Page titles, meta tags and most importantly value of the site to it potential visitors.

I personally did some experiments with this matter. I developed a dummy site with an appropriate amount of keyword density and used a totally keyword based domain. The site ranked well initially (3rd page google) and as the time went by its ranks dropped. Now its buried some where in google.

quite important, hence the value of small and keyword domain names, otherwise, xxx.blogspot.com would have had same value as xxx.com

I would suggest to read this article "The Keyword Domain Myths"
I just read through this article again - great stuff. It's amazing how many different opinions there are related to keyword descriptive domains - between self proclaimed SEO experts. IMO, it helps, but to what degree? It's just one component in an SEO strategy. I'd prefer to have as many pluses as I can muster.

A domain with keywords is really important but its analogous to having a gun without any ammunition. You should give appropriate consideration to other factors like page content, internal linking, site structure, Page titles, meta tags and most importantly value of the site to it potential visitors.

Well said Dan...Keywords need to be chosen wisely and you should not over do it.

You can also add keywords to your main site as well. Like, Your intro, welcome message, product description, all this helps.

In my opinion, it's always a good idea to have a domain name that is somewhat self-explanatory, unless you've already got an established brand. Still, there's a balance; you don't want to be too lengthy.

For example, "talkingparrot.com" is a lot more memorable than "howtoteachyourparrottotalk.com."

It is very important to get Good SERP, If you have your core product or keyword in your domain name that will help you to bring a good traffic.

I would say it is extremely helpful and beneficial if you have the keyword phrase or search keyword terms in your domain name to get high ranking on the search engines. It helps a lot. But again, the name should make some sense to the users.

I have always liked to buy keyword domains and I have always achieved good rankings without much effort. Although, it’s really not important to have keywords in your domain. It depends what techniques you choose to go for to achieve ranking success.