domain register

Well, if you have a whmcs account you can get a free eNom reseller account. If you do not have a whmcs account you will have to pay their fee I believe.

Yeah, I do not think anyone will give you a free domain reseller from eNom without buying anything first. But, using whmcs is like hitting two birds with one stone.

You can use whmcs for billing and get a free domain reseller from eNom.

whmcs as other people and myself in various posts is the clear leader for control pannels and their extention to this is perfect for those hosts who wish to offer domains as the free resellers, both of which cost considerable setup costs otherwise and given for free.

Yeah, I do not think anyone will give you a free domain reseller from eNom without buying anything first. But, using whmcs is like hitting two birds with one stone.

You can use whmcs for billing and get a free domain reseller from eNom.
Completely agree. You won't find any free domain reseller without buying something first.

To be a domain reseller of Enom.com you need to pay setup fee its for sure, the rate per domain depends on your initial deposit you pay to enom.com, it varies from $10.5 to $8 per domain according to deposit.

There wont be much profit if you only sell domains, people always look for stable companies not newbie's for domain registration, issue this with hosting package

I recommend going with netearthone! Under $8 a domain if you go with their latest offer for free tier 2. They have been great so far and it also comes with free id protection.

Just go one of them which offer enom reseller account. Your account never expire even you have not use their service anymore (I mean clientexec, resellerzoom etc) Correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't forget that even if you do use WHMCS and get the free eNom account you still have to put a minimum $100 deposit.

EpicNode-Henrik said:
Well, i highly doubt anyone here or other places will give you one for free without buying reseller hosting or so.
what u can do is sign up with clientexec or whmcs then you get a free enom domain reseller.

111host said:
In this case, resellerclub is a best choice.

Well what you can do is, you can sign up at ResellerClub...They offer Domain reseller program...Also if you are willing to deposit $199 dollars, its definitely worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost