Domain Resellers

inverthost.com

Hello,

My company, InvertHost, is looking for a domain reseller account that we can use to buy domains with our hosting. Does anyone know of any good ones and that can accept PayPal or E-Gold?

Thanks.

Best regards,
InvertHost Staff Member,
Chris

Also, when your a domain reseller and you register domains, then someone looks up that domain, will it have info about the register or your info?

Like for example Webhosting Resellers,
They can cover up that there a reseller by getting there own nameservers.

Get what I mean?

Does anyone know of any good ones and that can accept PayPal or E-Gold?
DirectI seems to be an affordable choice.

Also, when your a domain reseller and you register domains, then someone looks up that domain, will it have info about the register or your info?
The registrar (not you the reseller) is listed. It's not that big of a deal. NameCheap, which is a popular domain name registration center is actually a reseller of Enom.

Here's a sample of how it would look:
http://www.whois.sc/namecheap.com

We use eNom as we got the $7.95 account free from Modernbill. However you will have to deposit $100 into the account before being allowed to resell. Hope this also helps you.

I would like to recommend eNom and Godaddy because they are big, reliable and reputed registrars with good support and services. :)

Dyna said:
I seen Enom and it looks good, but the 100 deposit kinda turn me off

There is no deposit required if you only want to use the registry rocket ecommerce solution. (free)

It's a fast and easy way to quickly get set up and sell domains, and allow your customers to manage them, etc.. enom does everything, including the cc billing. We have a lot of resellers under us who use registry rocket and they are very happy with it.

Also, there is no minimum deposit if you "fill up" your account using a check, money order, or wire transfer. The $100 minimum is only if you want to use paypal or credit card.

:)