Domain reselling?

EvilHaider

Just curious to see who in here is into domain reselling(heavily or casually). Share your stories about your fav. domains :) and your domains that went for the highest price :)

We are in domain reselling, but it is a different domain reselling... :)
Actually just gut a pretty nice offer for a country tld domain name. Not sure yet if I will accept.

MOD NOTE: Post removed. Advertising is not allowed in this subforum. Please read the rules and try to remember and abide by them.

3.4 Participants may not post or otherwise transmit promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, except in those forum sections where advertising is expressly permitted.

http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/rules.php

Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator:
wild wild west

I Haven't, but they look like they have a great service. the only problem is the cost, and customibility of the pages (they all look very similar). if you have used the please let us know what you think, and if it was worth the $$$

well

Well we were planning on doing that before as we do own a certain amount of very rare domains that wil be available for sale soon :thankyou:

I'm busy looking from hostdoom's post to jeffhuang and wondering whether some people ever learn...
All I can say is Read The F**ing Rules guys!
(Especially if they are already in the thread once...how much easier can it get?)
~Equinox