Domains Website For Sale!!!

hughesa

Hi, i am selling my domain website www.domainz.tv.
I only started it in february. Its had over 500 visitors already. Its listed in all the major search engines yahoo, google, msn. Also it has overture paid up until 1st june 05. The site is great if u have a domain collection and want to sell them, also u can charge people to list there domains. So if you dont have a domain collection u can still make alot of money from this site. You can also charge extra for listing there domain in the featured box on the home page.
I have had quite a few listing requests myself already.

The site has a built in admin area, so u can easily add and delete new categories, and you can also add new domain names, u have the option to list your domains in upto 3 categories. You can also add banners from the admin area.

Go to the listing page http://www.domainz.tv/list.php and u see, people can choose from 1,5,10 or 20, how ever many they choose when they click continue, thats how many boxes appear, and they just fill in the boxes, including asking price, and submit it to you. You can charge what u like, for domain listings.

Overture
Its currently listed for the following keywords, so check it out. This overture alone is worth well over £100.

premium domain names
buy premium domain
buy sell domains
cheap premium domain
domain marketplace
sell domain
sell my domain name
great domain

If you want this site to be in different currency, this can be arranged.

If anyone is interested in buying my website please, make me an offer.