Donlt see many good posts last ew days..

zxenterprises

You guys sick or soemthing seems the activity is low on this awesome forum. Come on I just had surgery 2 days ago if I can still post 10xs day you all should be able to
Joking mostly, don't get offended lol
Just bored waiting on linux to finish updating and Office 365 to finish updting so trying to start a conversation

I am new to this site but I have not seen to many posts or new topics to reply to. I just figured it was normal for this site. if I could think of things to post I would post them. No one replied to my topic about which off site firewall / caching service was best.

I also spend most of my weekend doing other things. Yesterday I spent most of the day cleaning and today I fixed my brother's computer.

This is a smaller and more relaxed community forum than some other web hosting forums available, which to me is its appeal. Its no good just posting for posting sake as this helps no one and just clutters up the forum database.

Well I do not disagree with that. I have yet to post just for posting.

The feel of this forum actually feels like my own to be honest. I know some forums I go to that are very strict. It is scary to post any thing. This one does not feel that way.

I've been busy doing a ton of Spring cleaning. Have planted lots of flowers and a strawberry patch. Cut down a couple of trees and replanted my banana trees by the pool. Grandchildren were here over Spring break and just left last night.

I've been busy doing a ton of Spring cleaning. Have planted lots of flowers and a strawberry patch. Cut down a couple of trees and replanted my banana trees by the pool. Grandchildren were here over Spring break and just left last night.

So just a quite/relaxing time then Steve. LOL

Typically, only one tree produces bananas each year and then that tree dies. It is fascinating to watch them bloom and the bananas grow. This year, I'll be using Miracle Grow to see if that helps.

Typically, only one tree produces bananas each year and then that tree dies. It is fascinating to watch them bloom and the bananas grow. This year, I'll be using Miracle Grow to see if that helps.

but the question is. Do you shimmy up the tree like the natives too in order the harvest the bananas?

I'd say the one producing bananas is normally around six to eight feet in height. The average for banana plantations is around sixteen feet, but remember, I'm in Saint Louis - not really a tropical location.

I'd say the one producing bananas is normally around six to eight feet in height. The average for banana plantations is around sixteen feet, but remember, I'm in Saint Louis - not really a tropical location.

well you have had some tropical storms recently, so does that count. LOL

That is neat. I don't think I could even get a banana tree to grow here in Iowa. I used to have a chest nut tree though.