DotNetNuke faliure at Godaddy

sitesayer

DotNetNuke faliure at Godaddy surprised me this week. i have never had one of their installs fail and this thing tanked. I generated and named the database before getting the install link and seriously upon installation scripts executing the database name and other things did not match up.

Any dotnetnuke hosters out there with stable Fantastico or a decent control panel?

Hello,

Did you get an error when trying to install this script? If so let us know so we can better assist you with any possible problems.

Jack

As for DNN, I would suggest Arvixe, you can also refer to this <URL snipped> page for other good dnn providers

GoDaddy web hosting support is not that good, especially the ticket support, which most of the people use. It takes them forever to respond - which in most cases hurts your business.

DotNetNuke faliure at Godaddy surprised me this week. i have never had one of their installs fail and this thing tanked. I generated and named the database before getting the install link and seriously upon installation scripts executing the database name and other things did not match up.

Any dotnetnuke hosters out there with stable Fantastico or a decent control panel?

Fantastico hosts are a dime a dozen, so finding one shouldn't be hard.

As someone else mentioned, have you contacted Godaddy regarding the issue?

Personally,you could contact both of the customer service representatives to consult the details,and tell the error details about your issue.