End of summer..

GordyMac

As another summer comes to an end, back to school, back to work, back wherever from (y)our vacation and time off for those of us who were lucky enough to get some vacation time :)

But, I'm not sure for the rest of you guys, but summer was late getting here and quick leaving us heat wise.. wasn't too warm out for the first month or more of summer and now already its like ice cold out last night had to wear a sweater outside and I was STILL cold.. this global warming thing isn't doing its job, it is supposed to make us WARMER not colder :lol:

But there is still a few more nights left and then some weekends to party hard on and keep the spirit alive :)

Saw it on the news when the hurricane was going through, they have it bad.
Another one meant to be coming soon.
This is being blamed on global warming, Bush's experts are telling him that something has to be done, yet he still won't even sign thebill/commitment (Not sure what it is exactly) for ensuring the country limits the production of certain fumes and gases that are harmful to the atmosphere.

I just don't get that :eek:

It might mean a bigger economy for the states, but I doubt the people would mind if it went down and it helped the world as a whole, both now and in the future.
We are already seeing the effects from what people were doing before anyone was paying attention to this.