eNv. Clan Looking For Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

eNv.Hows

So we are a fairly new clan. We started up around the time of 3/20/07. We have had to change our gameserver provider three times since then. We have been getting a fair amount of players latley. We try hard to keep people coming back. Currently we have a 20 Slot Public Cs 1.6 Server and a website envclan.net. We are looking for many things. We would love anything that you could offer. From having psychostats hosted, our website hosted, a ventrilo server, a private/public cs server of any size. We are currentley involved with CAL in the Open field. We have about 15 members and counting. Our website stats have been growing and yesterday I believe that we got just over 300 page views and some 200 unique visitors. I will just say one thing. If I were to get sponsored I would be happy to place an ad or two on the site but I dont want it to be one of those sites that is just cluster f***ed with ad's. So please take us into consideration.

You can contact me @

envhows@aol.com
Our Website Via Contact Us Page Or Our Forums (You can post as a guest)

Thanks!

Hi eNv.Hows,

I would edit this line out if I was you "If I were to get sponsored I would be happy to place an ad or two on the site but I dont want it to be one of those sites that is just cluster f***ed with ad's. So please take us into consideration" as if you looking for sponsor host, you will basically be under they own terms, has they giving it to you freely, and many hosts looking for these type of sites, dont care, about you. or your clan, they looking for the $$ signs, even they give you a free hosting space, they expecting the people that your site sends to them to bring the money in. So editing this line out might get you more hits from the hosts.

Just friendly Advise.

John

Well I would agree if I could understand what you are saying. Im sure that having an ad or two on the site would be beneficial to somone because I get about 600 Visitors a day. I already found a sponsor for a game server and web space.

Status
Not open for further replies.