Established Profitable Game Server Business for sale

dg151

Hi everyone,

I'm currently letting go an established game server hosting business which has been profitable due a lack of time on my part. I have decided to focuse my time on other sites of mine and new web projects.

Customer Base & Revenue:

Number of monthly customers: 49: $1402 a month
Number of quarterly customers: 4 : $439.50 every quarter
Number of yearly customers: 1 : $408 a year

Server Costs on a monthly basis: $1066

Profits:

Upon running some calculations, the monthly profits stand at $516.50. Please note: The montly profits are usually hovering between $600-700, but we have lost a few customers this month which is why the profit margin is around $516.50 currently. However, our sales staff has been negotiating deals with potential new customers and the profit margins will be back up at the $600-700 level soon.

Total yearly profits: $7200-$8400

We currently have 13 machines online:

Managed.com: 9 dedicated servers: $795
Ezzi.net: $178
LayeredTech: $58
GNAX: $35

Along with the customers and business, this sale also includes 4 domain names and a script written by our programmer to empower our servers to perform at their best. These custom binaries are written by our programmer to reduce the server usage required for running counterstrike games by 10-30%.

To run this company successfully, it requires only the new owner to offer good support and have extensive knowledge of using linux.

For people who have more top of the line servers, you guys can make close to double the profit margins i stated by relocating the game servers on those top of the line servers since more poweful servers can accomodate way more game servers. This will help to minimize your costs and stretch your profit margins.

I'm currently in the midst of negotiating with someone who can help signup 10-15 customers a month and this would be of tremenduous benefit to the new owner. 10-15 new customers will increase the profits by a lot more.

Asking Price:

I'm currently looking to get around $5.5k-$6.5k for the business, which is roughly 8-9 months worth of the profits margin, not revenue but profits. I would think this is a reasonable price to ask for, considering the business is an established one and i have seen similar businesses going for higher asking prices or valuations.

However, i'm willing to entertain lower range offers. Interested biggers or buyers can pm me or contact me at AIM: dg163, MSN: dg16311@hotmail.com, ICQ: 15006754. If you all have any questions or wish to see proof of sales and statistics, just let me know and i will provide all information upon request.

Thanks,
Dave