Established Web Hosting Business for Sale

QTHosting

Hey Friends

Own your own web hosting business! This package comes with a fully designed website (www.qthosting.com), a dedicated server (renewal costs 398 / month), a customer base who all are interested in renewing, and a domain reseller account with www.bulkregister.com! The current server is able to hold up to 2,400 of our basic plans! You can charge what you want...totally web based so you can run it from home and make hundreds of thousands a year! A bargain...don't let it pass you up. If you are interested I am sure you have many questions. Please contact me via the following methods. MSN - flyerx52489@aol.com AIM - gtstunt89 YIM-gtstunt89 EMAIL - vatsim89@aol.com. If you would like to skip the contact step, you can bid on the business at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1484&item=5751538563&rd=1 - Bidding starts at 500 USD - Thank you for your time...all who are interested...I'm sorry that we had to let it go, but it was just a little bit too much time for a college student to spend away from his studies.

Alex Goldstein
Co-Owner
QuasiTech Hosting

Last edited:
A customer base...yes - all hosts might come with a customer base, but how big is your customer base, what is your monthy income - it's amazing you didn't mention any of these things and how you've been in business for less than a month, that's amazing too!

Thanks for the criticism

Hey....

Thanks for the criticism.....we have 14 people....about 12 of which have paid. We've had the business for one month...yes...very good, you learned how to look up a dns record. We've been open for less than two weeks though...so not too bad in my opinion.

Edit: My fault, you just were trying to protect other users from another scam

Last edited:
So what exactly are you asking $500 for?
If you are paying $398 for a server you are selling a liability.

Actually I was a prospective buyer as I am a host myself - in the business for roughly two years and yes, I know how to perform a whois. However, when a host (such as yourself) is looking to sell said business it helps to know what clients pay, what plan they're on, the amount of storage/monthly transfer they are assigned per month, where your server is currently located, the specs of said server and when your clients pay again (IE: Monthly or yearly billing cycles?)

I am not going to play guesswork with a minimum of $500. The lack of details makes one feel that it is a scam. If you'll check some of the other "For Sale" threads you'll notice that the details you've yet to provide are lackluster at best.

Oh, and don't let the signature fool you - I'm not just a Level 14 Rouge, I'm a level 90 bastage with an attitude to boot.

Regards,

Edit: If you're the co-owner what's the other owner's address/feelings on the sale. Are you selling your portion? Is this a registered business in your state?

Last edited:
Ok

Hey,

This is totally supported by my co-owner. We will have no affiliation with QuasiTech Hosting after it is sold, it is completely in the hands of the new owner. The Server specs are as follows:

+ 2.8 Ghz Dual Xeon Processor
+ 2 x 120 GB HDD
+ 1 GB RAM
+ 2000 GB Bandwidth
+ Windows Server 2003, Standard
+ Plesk, Unlimited Domains
+ Cisco Firewall
+ 11 IP's

You have full access to the box via RDC (Remote Desktop Connection)...The specs for the datacenter are as follows:

+ 60,000 sq. ft. facilty
+ 35,000 sq. ft. of raised floor
+ (21) 26-ton Data Air AC units
+ Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA)
+ Pre-action dry pipe sprinkler system
+ Over 500 smoke detectors in an integrated system
+ Simplex security badge entry/exit on all doors to facility
+ Multiple TXU electrical grids
+ 4800 amps of 480v input power
+ 3 main transfer switches
+ (6) 500KVA Powerware UPS units with 90 batteries per unit
+ Standalone PDUs at each cabinet row
+ 1-megawatt generator (2000-gallon tank)
+ 1.5-megawatt generator (2200-gallon tank)
+ DataTrax monitoring software for all data center infrastructure

The Network

+ Cisco Certified Network
+ Cisco 6500 series distribution routing switched
+ Cisco 6500 series aggregation switches for customer access
+ Juniper M20 border routers
+ 100% uptime SLA utilizing HSRP/BGP

Building Fiber

+ OC48 SONET Ring - SBC
+ OC48 SONET Ring - Time Warner
+ OC48 SONET Ring - XO Communications
+ OC48 SONET Ring - MCI
+ OC48 SONET Ring - Looking Glass
+ OC48 SONET Ring - Broadwing

Backbone Carriers

+ 3 Gbps Direct Fiber - AboveNet
+ 3 Gbps Direct Fiber - AT&T
+ 1 Gbps Direct Fiber - Broadwing
+ 1 Gbps Direct Fiber - Dallas Public Peering
+ 2 Gbps Direct Fiber - Global Crossing
+ 3 Gbps Direct Fiber - Level3
+ 1 Gbps Direct Fiber - nLayer
+ 2 Gbps Direct Fiber - Sprint
+ 1 Gbps Direct Fiber - Time Warner
+ 1 Gbps Direct Fiber - UUNET
+ 1 Gbps Direct Fiber - Verio

Access

+ T3 and T1 Access - EPGN
+ T3 and T1 Access - SBC
+ T3 and T1 Access - Time Warner
+ T3 and T1 Access - XO Communications
+ T3 and T1 Access - MCI

Our server also comes with the Orbit Support Portal, where you have access to a lot of tools, including a support ticket system, the DNS Zone, Server Reboot functions, Services installed on your server, and much more. In addition, our bulkregister account is amazing. You can sell domains at a price of 9 dollars / domain, or at a 'bulk' price of 7.95 / domain (4 or more). You are provided with domain hosting on their nameservers, and are free to do what you want with the domain from there. Overall, the service came with about 300 dollars worth of free tools, and the account is valid for another 11 months before it is due for renewal (just 99 dollars for the entire year). I'm really not trying to scam anyone here...if you want any more information here, just ask :)

Alex Goldstein
Co-Owner
QuasiTech Hosting

Clients

Hey,

Our server is located in Dallas, TX (I'm not sure if I mentioned that before). Our plans are listed on our website www.qthosting.com, but I will list them here as well for convenience:

Basic Plan - Features

+ 100 MB Storage
+ 1 GB Bandwidth
+ 10 Pop Mail Accounts
+ 10 FTP Accounts
+ 10 SubDomain
+ 10 MYSQL database
+ PHP / ASP / Perl
+ 24/7/365 Support
+ Plesk 7.0- demo

-Pricing-

$1 / month
$9.17 / year --Discount Until Feb. 28, 2005!

Personal Plan - Features

+ 500 MB Storage
+ 4 GB Bandwidth
+ 50 Pop Mail Accounts
+ 50 FTP Accounts
+ 50 Subdomains
+ 50 MySQL databases
+ PHP / ASP / Perl
+ 24/7/365 Support
+ Plesk 7.0 - demo

-Pricing-

$5 / month
$48.84 / year --Discount Until Feb. 28, 2005!

Business Plan - Features

+ 1000 MB Storage
+ 8 GB Bandwidth
+ 100 Pop Mail Accounts
+ 100 FTP Accounts
+ 100 Subdomains
+ 100 MYSQL databases
+ PHP / ASP / Perl
+ 24/7/365 Support
+ Plesk 7.0 - demo

-Pricing-

$10 / month
$91.67 / year --Discount Until Feb. 28, 2005!

Premium Plan - Features

+ 2000 MB Storage
+ 16 GB Bandwidth
+ 200 Pop Mail Accounts
+ 200 FTP Accounts
+ 200 Subdomains
+ 200 MYSQL databases
+ PHP / ASP / Perl
+ 24/7/365 Support
+ Plesk 7.0 - demo

-Pricing-

$20 / month
$183.34 / year --Discount Until Feb. 28, 2005!

Of course, the buyer of the company is free to modify the plans and / or prices as he / she wishes, and we hope that the new owner will take the liberty of doing that if he / she think it will contribute to the sucess of the business. Currently, all of our customers are on the basic, with one personal on the way (the reason for this is because we just recently added the perk of a free domain for the personal, business, and premium plans). Overall, the client group has been very pleased with the service, so you can expect them to renew when their year or month of service expires (Payment options right now are currently through PayPal, so we accept paypal payments as well as credit card payments [Discover, American Express, Mastercard, and Visa], and can be paid by the month or by the year). I hope this clears a few of your questions up!

Alex Goldstein
Co-Owner
QuasiTech Hosting

Hey,

We currently host 14 customers (all on the basic, with one or more personals to come) - In addition, we currently have 6 registered domains within our bulkregister.com, all of which are valid for 11+ months. The company has been submitted to all of the major search engines (some advertising campaigns are still running). The great thing about our server (since we are running Windows Server 2003, Standard edition) is that we support ASP and ASP.NET..this allows you to gain all possible buyers, not just ones who program in PHP :) .... Anyways, I'm pretty much the windows and plesk genius...so whoever decides to purchase this, I'd be more than happy to help them out as often as needed :cool: Thanks for your time.

Alex Goldstein
Co-Owner
QuasiTech Hosting

So your current monthly income at time of sale is $14??
and therefore making a loss of $384 a month?
I have to concure with a previous poster and ask what you are asking $500 for since the new owner will presumable inherit your losses on the server??

cheers
Jona

No sir

Good evening,

No sir, that is totally incorrect...We've made about $150 from sales, which is low for the price of the server, but as they say, the first month is always the hardest. The new owner of the company will inherit everything with a clean slate...The sooner a person bids on the company, the more time they have to make a profit before the next server payment is due.

Alex Goldstein
Co-Owner
QuasiTech Hosting

QTHosting, why do you want to sell this business?

EDIT: I saw that you said:
I'm sorry that we had to let it go, but it was just a little bit too much time for a college student to spend away from his studies.

Last edited:
How did you produce $150 from sales?
If all of your clients are on yearly plans then all you are offering is debt, not even a recurring income of $14 a month.

Unless there is something I am missing here you are asking someone to pay for a liability.

Your Company

Hey,

To be truthful...yes, you won't get payments from about 6/7 of them for another 11 months. On the other hand, it is expected (as you might find with any new company sale) that you will be able to find and commit your own clients via advertising and promotion as we did. :cool:

Alex Goldstein
Co-Owner
QuasiTech Hosting

Hey guys,

We lowered the price down to $400, but I wouldn't expect it to go down any further. I hope this will make some people more optimistic about buying this business...it's quite a bargain.

Alex Goldstein
Co-Owner
QuasiTech Hosting

MOD NOTE: QTHosting, please setup the signature in your user profile.

Good luck with the sale!

Thank you

Hey,

Thank you very much sir.

<Signature removed. Signatures must be setup in the user profile.>

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting