Ever tried Email Marketing ?

rose19

hello.

:shaky:

Ever tried Email Marketing ?
Ive never tried email marketing and think its a very shady area, You really need to go through a professional email marketing company to make sure you get "Non spammy" and Solicited emails sent out.

Whats you views and have you ever tried any form of it ?

AWeber is a widely used email marketing service. They do require the list be opt-in only and are very professional. Email marketing is more complex than most believe - aside from the marketing aspect.

Not sure about the whole email marketing technique anymore. It would seem like with the amount of emails people receive in general, the effectiveness of it would be dropping with every passing week.

UNLESS, of course, you are marketing to your own group of clients. I think this type of marketing can be very profitable if you know what you are doing.

We have done targeted mailings in the past through opt in companies with followups for leeds and people looking for hosting.

Personally, I find a better response from ads placed in ezines and newsletters for related fields than doing mailing campaigns.

Doing mass mail can be risky if the company you team with is not really using an Opt-In list. There's so many that claim it, and so many that flat out lie.

I have never tried this for the fear of so many anti spam email filters out there, I never could get a grasp of how many would really get through. I do still like the idea, and think it could be done right, but how? Not sure on that latter part. I worry about the shady people who has Conor noted "lie", I don't want to risk my company for some idiot out there.

We’ve had customers use our services for “email marketing” before, needless to say they are no longer customers (many SPAM violations)

Email marketing is effective and we do it regularly.

But it is right... better to do it properly like not to be too often and use the right content or font format.

The normal one is to do it once a month the most often and manage the email to avoid words triggering to spam filter.

I haven't tried it.

But I believe it will be a good way of delivering information to the viewer. I guess I'll have ounce I get real reader or customer.

by the way RSS is now the trend today. Is it the replacement of this old email marketing method?

Cheers!

Well, one could ask the question that you asked Austin, but then one could ask this. What happens when I combine them?

Hello,

Email marketing is also a good technique but requires a lot of things to be taken care else mails would result in spam.

E-postcard is a good marketing technique. If these postcards are interactive, informative and have good design then these can easily have customer attention. And that is what a company wants.

Email marketing is nice if is do it on proper way.but it is hard because every time u are between spam and normal line.

Yes absolutely, there is a fine line between the two. Therefore your E-mails must be really professional and must have good and useful content. Anything over the mark might create permanent damage to your reputation.

It is better to keep it optional, in the E-mail you must offer an option of unsubscribing.This can help you to retain your reputation.

I never tried it, i find it really tough to beat all those spam filters. The emails are treated as spammy anyways, so no use. But there are many who make real good business out of this.

I think email marketing can be a useful tool if done right. It is a great source for marketing if you are sending out updates and new deals to consumers who have already visited your site. If you are sending out mass emails to people who have never heard of you, you are bound to have your email deleted.