Facebook Advetising

I've been interested in playing around with Facebook ads recently but I've read about bad results.

Has anyone had any sucess with them?

I always say that facebook adverts are not effective in terms of quick direct sales but they work a great deal to increase brand visibility and in the long term create trust in the eyes of the viewers hence increase sales in the long term. Its very less effective when it comes to low budget advertisers.

Facebook Advertising is worth where it increases brand value but, its depends upon you to convert it into leads to generate revenew

Actually, I am not sure with facebook ads although we are using facebook to be upclose with clients and mainitain engagement but im not really sure about facebook ads giving sales

The paid ads worked for us. We ran a small campaign a few months back and received some good traffic with leads. We have decided to try it again at an interval.

It is not good for webhosting company. We tried it and we gained 1-2 customer I think it was. Just not worth the money spent on FB advertising,If you have a big budget then use google.

It all depends on targeting, don't just shotgun it out to everyone. You won't get much response. Try to find pages or interests that potential customers will like and target those for your ads.