Facebook vs Twitter

There's a ton of new stuff out there, softaculous. Why Facebook vs Twitter? Simply because the entire globe knows and uses their brand. People talk about what they're similiar with. :D

For me Facebook. In there you can find everything and is much bigger then Twitter.

Last edited:
FB and Twitter have not only made their own businesses but also of millions of people in the world. If we can implement something new like this, there will be many people asking
FB Vs. Twitter Vs. blahblah.com ;)

Facebook I've always used as a point of contact for friends and family and see what's happening in their life (kids, house etc).

Twitter is more of a "look what I found" or "did you hear about" or an idea place for rants.

In many ways I compare them from a "school reunion" (facebook) to "the watercooler" (twitter)

I do like that on twitter I can get instant answers to thoughts/ideas, like a giant Instant Messenger but it's not a discussion platform. Facebook on the other hand you can have multiple people participate and discuss an event/thought in more than 140 characters!

Actually both is a social network for us. There is nothing to compared for each another. We can just use it and bear with it.

Twitter is far superior for business. Facebook is for talking with people you know. Thats the difference. Twitter is a very food method to use for your website business.

Then, of course, there are the people who combine the two. My brother, for instance, mainly uses Twitter, but he has it post to his Facebook at the same time.

Facebook. In my opinion, with Facebook you can connect with all your friends and family. Facebook is more personal. Twitter just basically updates your status.
ladesignancoding

Before sharing anything on facebook or twitter I prefer to bookmark it on social bookmarking site. They really produce results for me.