Fairly New Hosting Company...

ECIS

Well I'd just like to tell everyone here about the opening of Ecomm Internet Solutions ( www.ecommis.net ).

We have been open about a month now, and our servers are running excellent, our servers are all on 8 x T1 lines, with 24/7 monitoring.

Our packages start at $14.95 per month and go up to $59.95 per month.

We are also bringing online another box, this box will be used mainly for IRC Shells. Those start at around $9.00 per month.

good connections! 8 T1 lines. yikes thats alot of speed and transfer. HEHE. Anyways we have started hosting like a week ago too. i just replied and wanted to say good luck. You seem trustful!

Thanks,

How have you found the business so far?

The tough part that I seem to come across is looking for customers, but thats what boards like these are for I guess eh?

Our 8 T1's are super fast, box is excellent for stability also... We are going to ventureinto the shell scene.. Very stressful I heard though, but might as well give it a try :)

I am staying away from shell hosting for now at least lol

dont want for my server to lag because of dos attacks and all of that jazz.

Well our shell box comes online tonight, so I guess we will see from that..

I know from talking to other admins that its a very very stressful business, so if it doesnt work out ill turn it into another webhosting server.

ECIS said:
Thanks,

How have you found the business so far?

The tough part that I seem to come across is looking for customers, but thats what boards like these are for I guess eh?

Our 8 T1's are super fast, box is excellent for stability also... We are going to ventureinto the shell scene.. Very stressful I heard though, but might as well give it a try :)

Business is ok I guess. Customers may be hard to find, but if you have good service they wont leave for sure. better the service the longer customers will stay with you. :D

The good thing for me is that i've been in what you can call the "shell scene" for a long time now, i've made many friends in the "shell scene", so I know about 20 people right now that would buy off of me for sure...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting