Fantastico vs. cPanel Auto-Installer

RackFleet

Hello,

Since we aren't too fond of Fantastico,we decided to look for an alternative. We came upon cPanel Auto-Installer.

So far, with the price, the features, and reliability/support. cPanel Auto-Installer has been the best fit for our business. Our customers love it too.

I think Fantastico has some real catching up to do to compete with cPanel AutoInstaller.

Anyone else use this software. It can be found at http://www.cpskins.com/

I personally have never used cPanel AutoInstaller. Im thinking about getting it, only because the scripts in Fantastico are out of date with very old versions. I got fantastico because customers know what it is when they see it, so people try to go with a host that supports it.

I wish cPanel Auto Installer had a better, more catchier name. When you mention it to someone, most of time, they say.. "What?"

I personally think that Fantastico isn't as great as everyone makes it out to be.

we just bought some auto installer licences and some of the whm / cpanel skins. I have to say the aut-installer is MUCH nicer than fantastico and the scripts they offer are probably of better use to customers although they still cover the forum installs etc . .

We highly recommend them over fantastico - just the ability to add a scipt in to the installer for a small fee (within 2 days or something) is also great.

Never used cPanel auto-installer, however I plan to in the future. Right now Fantstico is "HOT" and potential customers know the name Fantastico, not cPanel Auto Installer...

Yes I do agree ..most of the client know Fantastico and they request fantastico. The hosting company needs to give what clients need and today fantastico is the one in demand I will say.

I have never used cPanel Auto-Installer. Many customers know Fantastico & they ask for Fantastico. In hosting, it is very important to give good service & customer satisfaction.

Haven't had any issues with fantastico yet. I don't see any advantages with cPanel auto installer for me.

Haven't had any issues with fantastico yet. I don't see any advantages with cPanel auto installer for me.
better scripts, more usefull to clients (based on our feedback), ability to add scripts at request for a small fee, integration with cpanel is better, update scripts via WHM addon ..... lots more features :)

I agree cPanel auto installer is better compare to Fantastico. However this situtation is like cPanel and DirectAdmin, i prefer DirectAdmin due to it is way more simple and stable than cPanel but cPanel is still the one that many prefer. Fantastico is also the one that many knows. Something BRAND talk the loudness.

I agree with a lot of people. Fantastico is good, but getting really old on scripts. cPanel Auto Installer also needs a little bit of work, but their both alright scripts.