Feedback please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feim

Feedback please.

Hi,

I'm trying to start my own biz, and I need some reviews about my website.

I've been improving it for like 2 weeks and now it is where it is... Mostly people say it's good, though the grammar is bad, I'm not good at English anyway.

I need more reviews, please!

Site is at www.7dollarlogo.com

My favorite feature about the site is the presentation of your own logo - its very creative, and certainly shines a trustworthy feel to the service (shows behind-the-scenes of design process).

Best,

My feedback would be that you asked for a review of this site a week ago, you haven't made any changes, and now you are asking for another review.

This would indicate to me that you are trying to drive traffic to your site by subverting our advertising rules and you are not really interested in feedback at all.

Blue said:
This would indicate to me that you are trying to drive traffic to your site by subverting our advertising rules and you are not really interested in feedback at all.
I hope it is not the case. However, if it is, this would be a horrible career/business move.

Hmm, silly me, I though I haven't posted here, I'll remove the 2nd post...Sorry!

Ok, seems like I can't edit/delete, can someone please either close this topic or just delete the 2nd post?
This wasn't really intended for driving traffic because it would be useless, in this category it's pointless, you would just eat my bandwidth and nothing esle...
I'm really into improving my website as best as I can.

Thanks!

Sorry again!

Last edited:
I like websites there its easy to find whatever im looking for, Nice and good job.. >Very fresh website...

Grammer Grammer Grammer Grammer. May I suggest hiring a content writer? I'm kind of new to this community, so I'm not sure if there is any trolling around on here, but you could probably find a good one if you posted you was in need for one.

Nice website design. :thumbsup:

Not too flashy but very neat and well organized. Easy to navigate which is very important when i browse web pages. I give it 4 1/2 out of 5 stars :D

Site looks good, clean, nice colours, Not particularly an area I know a lot about or have seen many other similar sites so this wont be much of a review, but I woudl suggest including some sort of a background on the main section of your site.
ie not the entire background just a background as wide as your main conetnt, behind your content area.... i knwo there's a name for that I justd ont know what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.