[ For HIRE ] linux admin or tech support

voidSecurity

Hi,
I am seeking employment to compliment my current part-time System/Security Administration job.
My qualifications include over 4 years of work experience, and going on 2 years of user-related experience.
My core skills include, but are not limited, to the following:
Linux (various distributions),
FreeBSD, OpenBSD
Unix networking
Internet System services (DNS, SMTP, MySQL, Apache, FTPD, etc)
Security (Intrusion Detection, firewalls, extended security patches, assessment (nmap, nessus, et al), etc) + Keeping up to date on latest vulnerabilities
x86-based (PC) hardware (including scsi, RAID / Fibre channel setups)
CPanel web hosting control panel
I am also familiar with, but not limited to:
Windows NT (4.x & 2000)
Network troubleshooting
BSDi, Digital Unix (tru64)
Solaris and sun hardware
Cisco routers / Cisco IOS
Internet Protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, etc)
Networking hardware
Load Balancing
Cryptography

What can I provide? :
Unlimited Admin Work Time
Backend Server Software Upgrades ( Kernel, Apache, PHP, Exim, CPanel, etc.)
3rd Party Software Installation ( Fantastico, RVSkin, URCHIN, ZendOptimizer, GD, ImageMagick, etc )
Initial Server Setup ( If you have a new server, I'll setup and configure the server completely from scratch to get the server ready for your use)
Server Backup Restoration ( If your server requires a restore, I'll restore all of your backups returning your server back to normal.)
Server Migration
Monitoring Stats (Using Nagios/Zabbix)
System Security, Optimization and Hardening (performed upon your request as often as you would like)
· CHKRootKit - a simple program that detects and hacker software and notifies you if any has been detected via email
· RootKit Hunter - scanning tool to ensure your system does not have any backdoors or exploits
· Securing and Upgrading of SSH Server - increases security during ssh connections
· APF Firewall - the most commonly used policy based iptables firewall system
· Anti-DoS configuration for APF Firewall - helps mitigate denial of service type attacks
· BruteForceDetection - notifies you of numerous login authentication failures
· Log Analysis Software Installation - Emails are dispatched daily, the amount of detail in the emails can be changed on request
· System Integrity Monitor - 24x7 Internal Monitor that checks all services and restarts them if they are down
· SPRI - changes the priority of different processes in accordance to level of importance, hence increasing server performance
· Secure and Optimize Apache (HTTP) - tweaks apache to perform better, and prevent unnecessary information from being easily seen
· MySQL optimization - increases performance of MySQL
· host.conf hardenening - prevent dns lookup poisoning & spoofing protection
· nsswitch.conf modification - secure and optimize DNS lookups
· sysctl.conf hardening - helps prevent TCP/IP stack from syn-flood attacks and other network abuses
· FTP Hardening - upgrade and secure your ftp software
· Removal of unused software - prevents exploits and wasted resources
· Removal of old logs - regain wasted space by deleting old archived logs
· Shell Fork Bomb/Memory Hog Protection - prevents a user logged into a shell from consuming all the resources on the server
· MyTOP - tool for monitoring MySQL threads and processes
· MultiTail - view multiple log files simultaneously
· Root Logger - logs and emails you everytime someone accesses root with the timestamp and their ip address
· TMP Directory hardening ( /tmp, /var/tmp, /dev/shm) - helps prevents execution of malicious scripts
· Password Scanner - scans for easy to guess and common passwords

My rates are the following:
15$ - Unlimited Admin Work Time per server, (monthly)

If you require any references, I can provide plenty.
I prefer to be contacted via olteanu.emi@gmail.com.
Thanks for reading! :thankyou: