[For Sale Fast] Clients for Lowest Price

JFOC

Hello,
I have 39 cPanel Client and 1 DirectAdmin Client for sale. I need to sell this clients because i started a new retail business, so i do not have time to continue this hosting business due to have focussed on my retail business.

The server is located on HOSTNOC

More details through PM

I don´t want to earn much money from this. I´m asking a fair value and i just want to find someone who could give a great support to all of this clients, since some of this clients are has been with me for more than 2 years.

They're paying yearly through Wire Transfer and e-gold.

I'm asking minimum to start of $1100

BIN is $3000

I would like to accept the payment via Wire Transfer or e-gold.

Start BID Date : 14 August 2007
End BID Date : 17 August 2007

Best Regards,
Joko Frank Octo

Hello Joko,

We are interested in some of your clients, however, we have a few quick questions:

Would you consider selling any of the Cpanel clients seperately?

Would PayPal be possibly accepted?

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Dale Evans

hightekhosting : Yes, selling cpanel clients seperately is okay, but they plan is different between each other.

But i cannot accepting PayPal since we couldn't receive money from PayPal because my PayPal account is Indonesian.

Best Regards,
Joko Frank Octo

Hi,

Can you let me know more details of the clients package ..what is the yearly revenue thats generated from the 39 cpanel clients ?

Dear JFOC,

Could you please email sales@hightekhosting.com with information regarding the number of clients and what kind of packages they are on so we can consider this purchase in more depth?

We are considering purchasing your smaller Cpanel clients.

I look forward to your email.

Regards,

Dale Evans
Manager