FREE 12 Months - when you pay for 1 Month

rebelnet

Ok this is as simple as it gets - RebelNetworks.com is offering a once in a life time move on over to us deal!!

* 7Gb of Disk Space
* 250Gb of Data Transfer
* Full Cpanel/WHM and Fantasico
* host unlimited domains
* 24 | 7 | 365 Support

FOR $25 a Month - and get 12 months free
so $25 for 13 months of hosting!!! -- move now dont wait

offer ends March 31, 2009

Fully backs-up yes we do back up all the time automatically!!

Just follow the link - https://secure.rebelnetworks.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=5
Enter Promo Code 1for13 at coupon code! price will change to $25 prior to payment!

if you have a reseller account with somebody else - please mention it in the notes section, we will move it for you free of charge or work with you on migration to our servers.

That is one extreme deal, Domenic. Will be very interesting to see how it works out for RebelNetworks.

no no contracts - we believe in the following!!

We simply don't believe in loyalty-by-contract. We think business should be based on performance – not legal T&Cs. So we are unique in the fact that we don’t rope customers into long fixed-term 1 or 2 even 3 Year contracts with low monthly fees shown on our website as a catch. Instead, we're confident that once you choose Rebel Networks to manage your web and email, you will see the value and stay with us a long time.

to date for some reason the sales on this have not been great - maybe people think the offer is too good to be true -- but its a real offer!!!

to date for some reason the sales on this have not been great - maybe people think the offer is too good to be true -- but its a real offer!!!
Your site looks great. The offer is fantastic. One thought on why the sales on this offer wasn't great is because it's not on your home page. In marketing, the offer is KING.

Website looks good along with the deal. But, I go back to the rule I grew up on, "If it's too good to be true, chances are it is".

Since this host is offering this deal I can help but wonder how many other sites are on the server with the same deal (Overselling). Please, don't get me wrong I'm not bad mouthing this host, I'm just asking questions.

Hostirian, I agree with you totally, but this offer was not meant for the general public - the idea is that it is meant for resellers only - hopefully to move over to us for hosting and see that we are not overselling and provide good support. Lets face it these forums have a lot of resellers and that is what we wanted!

Pixel, good question / thoughts - we have lots of shared servers - in the Texas data center we have our own IP's with Peer1 and our own privateNet on the back end - we have so much extra bandwidth and so much free disk space - no need to worry about overselling - we are not in the game - we are not as big as mass market host such as godaddy or hostgator - our intention is to try to sell more value added services, such as managed servers, hosted exchange, mail manager program, enterprise spam / Virus etc

SO....Our goal is this -- we want a reseller on shared hosting to grow and be profitable so we can get them onto a dedicated server that we can manage for them, we find that once a reseller builds that business and goes from shared to its own server, more services get requested - and we increase our revenue and our profit.

We take part in local trade shows and we also give away about 10 - 15 - 1 year basic hosting packages (free for 1 year) -- about 98% of those customers pay the next year --

we would do 1 year free on this promo but it opens up to fraud - so the 1 month gives us a payment to verify the person who signed up --

if anyone wants the package - please PM me and I will honor it for a few more days

Thanks to all!!

Website looks good along with the deal. But, I go back to the rule I grew up on, "If it's too good to be true, chances are it is".

Since this host is offering this deal I can help but wonder how many other sites are on the server with the same deal (Overselling). Please, don't get me wrong I'm not bad mouthing this host, I'm just asking questions.

Obvious thoughts cannot be ignored. However, can't say that they usually define the whole picture.

I don't want to name the company not to disrespect and hijack this sale, but there is a well known company that has now been for weeks (if not months) advertising an offer that will edge most reseller offers you'll see. They have been also heavily advertising in print (Ziff Davis Media magazines for example). Obviously they have a long-established name behind them, but that doesn't mean such formula does not work. Perhaps promotions like these are of same effectiveness as hundreds in affiliate commission payments for accounts that might not stay with you for a long time. With an offer like this users at least are given a chance to test the company for a long time to see if they are a good enough "partner" over long term. :)

Obvious thoughts cannot be ignored. However, can't say that they usually define the whole picture.

I don't want to name the company not to disrespect and hijack this sale, but there is a well known company that has now been for weeks (if not months) advertising an offer that will edge most reseller offers you'll see. They have been also heavily advertising in print (Ziff Davis Media magazines for example). Obviously they have a long-established name behind them, but that doesn't mean such formula does not work. Perhaps promotions like these are of same effectiveness as hundreds in affiliate commission payments for accounts that might not stay with you for a long time. With an offer like this users at least are given a chance to test the company for a long time to see if they are a good enough "partner" over long term. :)

Oh yeah. I understand completely what you are saying. But, 9 out of 10 times web hosting companies that offer such deals are overselling. And don't mistake my post for me bad mouthing this host I was just bring up ideas. I do not know if this host is good or bad.

one key is 7Gb of disk space - its not really over selling when you see a number like that? -- its not 2000 Gb of disk space with unlimited data transfer - that should be a red Flag :)

on bandwidth as a number we have about shared 12 servers on a 100Mb connections with 2TB each so 24TB of bandwidth on one private rack - (since we can pool our bandwidth) -- on that rack we use about 1.8TB a month so I can increase that bandwidth offered in any package no extra cost or capacity issues but we don't cause we want to monitor and manage things --

by the way -- i really like this discussion thread - i know it should not be here - but this is good feedback -- excellent!!!