Free domain name?

mallows

Is there a website that provides a free domain name? I wanted to make a domain for my group but really having a hard time cause of the payment

Do you want to have it from the web hosting company or only a domain registrar?

Domains cost the hosting company money. It is very unlikely that they will just give you a domain free of charge.

There are many hosting providers that will provide a free domain along with a hosting package.

In my opinion paid hosting is a lot more reliable too. Which will make your website even more successful.

Worth a shot...

Domains cost the hosting company money. It is very unlikely that they will just give you a domain free of charge.

There are many hosting providers that will provide a free domain along with a hosting package.

In my opinion paid hosting is a lot more reliable too. Which will make your website even more successful.

Worth a shot...

********** is one of the companies that gives a free domain name in the package which is registered in client's name.

Is there a website that provides a free domain name? I wanted to make a domain for my group but really having a hard time cause of the payment

No completely " free domain " available as domain need to pay cost itself. However many hosting provider provide free domain to you if you purchase hosting plan from them.

Registering a domain needs upfront cost to the provider (irrespective of what customer pays). So, unless the provider is running some kind of promotional offer, it would be almost impossible to get a free domain.