Free gift card, iPod Shuffles and awesome uptime!

PlexiHosting

HOT free gift card incentive, hosting with ultra-low server load and awesome uptime!

Now for ANY plan and only TWO months stay required!

Stay for two months on ANY plan (was Medium or higher for three months before!) and get a $10 gift card to either Buy.com, Circuit City, or Best Buy (your choice).

What does this mean? Simple: Everybody (48 contiguous US states only sorry) who signs up and stays for three months will get a $10 gift card. If you are a potential client from abroad and could use an emailable gift card, contact me and I'll set you up.

Click Here for full incentive details and Terms

But what kind of hosting packages do you have?

These are hosted in The Planet datacenter on dual Xeon processor servers, with at least 1GB RAM, incredibly low load, and fast speed over premium bandwidth. Click Here to see the server load and service status on the current active signup server

Shared Hosting Packages :click here for more information:

All include daily backups, cPanel control panel, Fantastico, xController skin (can change if you want X2 or a more ?default? skin), MySQL AND PostgreSQL databases, osCommerce, web statistics, customizable error pages, ClamAV virus protection.

Small ($7.50/month)
? 500MB Space
? 4GB Transfer
? 20 Databases
? 50 Email Addresses
More features
Contact me and tell me you heard about us from TWH and I'll give you an extra-special deal on this best-selling package!

Medium ($10.00/month)
? 1200MB Space
? 9GB Transfer
? 50 Databases
? 100 Email Addresses
More features

Large ($15.00/month)
? 2500MB Space
? 15GB Transfer
? Unlimited Databases (within your space/bandwidth of course)
? Unlim. Email Accts (within your space/bandwidth of course)
More features

X-Large ($20/month)
? 4000MB Space
? 20GB Transfer
? Unlimited Databases (within your space/bandwidth of course)
? Unlim. Email Accts (within your space/bandwidth of course)
More features

Full terms of offers available at: http://www.plexihosting.com/promo.html

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions!

http://www.plexihosting.com
sales@plexihosting.com