Free phpbb forum hosting, Advertising 20% off, Add services to my hosting directory

edkhosting

Submit your webhosting service to my new hosting directory

This site, www.findmewebhosting.com , hasn't launched yet and the design is still being worked on but get in now before other hosts do. The site has every catagory relating to webhosting. This site will be marketed to a large audience including my currents sites below and others. This webhosting directory has the potiental to get very big, just look at the domain name www.findmewebhosting.com and you'll see the possibilities. The sooner you sign up the sooner you get ranked. I suggest you make up a description describing your company and what it does and then cut and paste it into each catagory it belongs to. This script is top notch and will allow you to get higher placment in the rankings the sooner you submit your services to the site.

If you want a free forum read below

www.phpbbforfree.com just opened ten weeks ago and comes with 41 languages and 250 skins and some added mods so you can customize your forum. When you go to the website just click the sign up link and your forum will be created instantly. No waiting to get approved, no haggling with hosts, and we already are hosting over 5000 boards and have had over 6000 signups. Just enter in the details, enter in your real email address, click "make forum" and then just check your email to receive your password for your forum. You can have a fully functional forum of your own powered by phpbb up and running in just minutes all for free. If you have any questions let me know and I'll answer to the best of my ability. We also have a wonderful support forum with helpful members and myself of course answering questions. Get the word out about our service www.PHPBBforFree.com The future of forum hosting.

For advertising on PHPBBforFree read below

Now for people who would like to advertise please visit http://www.phpbbforfree.com/advertising.php for our normal rates and location of ad placements.

For HD we are holding a special. 20% off for HD.

Banners are regularly .50cpm
HD special is banners at .40 cpm
Minimum impressions to buy is 100,000.
We do not allow flash banners, only jpg png or gif's.
Banners can be either 728x90 or 468x60 and pricing is the same either size.

Text links are regularly $40 a month or $100 for 3 months
HD special is $30 a month for text links and $75 for 3 months.

For stats please visit http://extremetracking.com/open;sum?login=phpbbff (please note the drop in traffic the past 3 days is due to the Thanksgiving holiday)
We market to the big 4, which is AUS, UK, USA, and Canada. We receive over 120,000+ ad impressions a day PER a banner spot, not total, that is per a banner spot. If your banner was the only one in that spot you would get over 120,000 impressions in a day.

Your text link and or banner will go on the support forums www.forfreesupport.com
the skin demo www.phpbbforfree.com/skindemo/
and every forum we host which can be found in the directory at www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/directory.php

We have only been open since the 9th of Sept and we have been growing really really fast. Get locked in now for text links at the 3 month price before they go up.

All payments are made through paypal. If you have any questions ask and I will reply.

Last edited: