Free web chat widgets

What kind of website management application (CMS) do you use? I would suggest you to search for chat software which has been integrated with your CMS.

Free Zopim is probably the best, there is not that many but most live chat softwares come with some sort of widget.

I found a list of about 10 free chat widgets through a quick Google search, but the only one I saw that was specifically built with live customer service in mind is Mibew Web Messenger.

I have never used a widget for this before but I might be open to the concept. How good are they compared to traditional clients that most use?

I have never used a widget for this before but I might be open to the concept. How good are they compared to traditional clients that most use?

mibew is on par with livezilla, we moved to mibew once livezilla decided to charge stupid rates, but then when WHMCS offered a discount for their integrated live chat we went with this

Livezilla is really good chat software, but they don't offer Android app support, neither iPone..

Google have had its GTalk integration widget some time ago, which was a great feature, but it's not available anymore.

About a year ago we used Mibew online chat and it was quite great. The worst thing was that it doesn't have pop up window, and if someone writes a message you can hear only sound.
Now we use Live helper chat: http://livehelperchat.com/. It has program for Windows and pop up works just fine.