FREE! Web Hosting! 1GB/20GB/PHP/5MySQL Control Panel Included!

Hosting Geek

FREE! Web Hosting! 1GB/20GB/PHP/5MySQL Control Panel Included! Ad-free!

Yes it is true i am offering FREE (as in beer) web hosting WITH a control panel.

We are offering the following 100% free:
Max Subdomains: Unlimited
Max mail accounts: 20
Max FTP accounts: 20
Max MySQL Databases & users: 5
Traffic Limit: 20GB
Disk Limit: 1GB
PHP enabled: Yes
CGI/Perl enabled: At request only
Control Panel Included: VHCS

Check out our server specs the server is at savvis data center, we own it, we are not a reseller on the server.

So come to vhcshosting.com to get you free hosting.

Hope you enjoy our wonderful service!

Forum Posts Required

Free hosting sounds like a great deal from the specs your offering. But why the first post? Why not contribute to the forum then post an advertisement? :)

Does the free hosting have ads on the hosted pages?

cats-computing said:
For the plan you posted you have to post 150 times... dont try and fool the readers.
If he is not honest the only person he is fooling is himself. As always I wish everyone GOOD LUCK, does not leave a good impression posting in the advertising section as soon as you join the forum. The community would appreciate it if you actually took the time to post in other areas. :mad:

Thanks. When you post offers, don't leave out details, or people will think you're a untrustworthy host. Especially big ones like that.

Hosting Geek said:
i'll edit the post to say this it 12:43am i wrote it up quickly
Thanks Hosting Geek! Its better to let people know upfront, they will appreciate you more in the long run and you will also have customer loyalty. ;)

I never understood the idea of hosts offering free or cheaper hosting for a certain amount of forum posts. When you think about it, the more you post the more bandwidth you are using. And the more bandwidth you use, the more the web host will have to pay.

So not only are they offering free hosting but they want you to make their costs higher for bandwidth and storage of the posts?

*scratches head*

perlgoodies: i will give you cgi/perl hosting if you want :)

well forums means lots of pages views and that means money from cpms....

Thanks for the offer but I already have an adequate webhost and I just finally got all my files moved to the new server a few days ago :)

well you can always just post on the forums and help out other members rember free hosting == lots of people == lots of questions about perl :D

how? i am having a promo 0 post for a month for plan 1 and anyway plan 1 is only 15 post a month... and dose have 100MB space and 1GB bw enough for any small site. Anyway i think you will be able to do 15 post in 10 min like everyone else which has