Full page ads review

surfaces

Hi
So I tried adfly for advertising and now I want to write a review.
I bougt swiss, austria and german traffic for 10$ (6000 views). I got 3 new customers. I want first to buy US traffic but it cost more than german traffic.
So my opinion is that it's not bad for a beginner because it's cheap and you will reach a huge range of users.

But it's important that you will create a nice website, the users are just 5 seconds on you website so they have to know after that 5 seconds what you are selling and why they should choose you.

<URL snipped>

You're absolutely right ... visitors make very quick first impressions and move on if they don't see what they're searching for in the first few seconds on the site.

Wait, what does adf.ly have to do with full page ads exactly? It looks like it's just another url shortener.

:uhh:

Sorry for the late answer.. adf.ly allows you to shorten the url and earn money. So if you shorten a url you can choose if you want a banner ad or a fullpage ad.
If you register your self there you can advertise with Banners or Fullpage layers.

Example of a Fullpage layer.
http://adf.ly/9P7P

Banner ad
http://adf.ly/9P7r

In my vies, the quality clicks are from the ads which are at the bottom of any post.

This is the place where visitors decide to leave or to continue as well.

Yes, people could barely read the full webpage,if the find the interesting thing appealing them,then they will go on,or they will move on to other sites or pages.

In my vies, the quality clicks are from the ads which are at the bottom of any post.
This is the place where visitors decide to leave or to continue as well.

I think so. If a reader was interested to learn more about what's described in the post, he would click the ad, thinking that the link is what the author recommends.

Hi
So I tried adfly for advertising and now I want to write a review.
I bougt swiss, austria and german traffic for 10$ (6000 views). I got 3 new customers. I want first to buy US traffic but it cost more than german traffic.
So my opinion is that it's not bad for a beginner because it's cheap and you will reach a huge range of users.

But it's important that you will create a nice website, the users are just 5 seconds on you website so they have to know after that 5 seconds what you are selling and why they should choose you.

<URL snipped>

Thats right, most of the visitors just stay for 5 or may be 3 seconds on you page. Therefore, its really useful to summarize your offerings so well that they attract the user in these few seconds you have.