Fully coded web hosting templates for sale CHEAP!

TargetedClix

Professional 7 page template, fully coded and xhtml compliant.

100% unique, professional web hosting template. Valid XHTML. Fully Coded pages including: index, hosting plans page, and sub/content pages. Will only be sold ONCE.

- Buyer receives full & exclusive rights.

- This template was never used.

- php & photoshop files included for easy modification.

- All files will be deleted once it has sold.

Price: only $125.00 - Paypal only. All files will be sent immediately upon payment.

CLICK HERE FOR LIVE PREVIEW

If you're interested in purchasing this template, please send me a pm. First come first serve!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi guys,

The template is still available. Please try the link again. I was in the process of uploading several screenshots, instead of a live peview.

Thank you for the notice, however I posted a new thread for one reason, and for one reason only. You dont permit us to edit a post after a certain length of time, and since I had posted a typo in the orginal URL, the link was not working. Therfore, I simply created a new thread for the template that's currently for sale.

TargetedClix said:
Thank you for the notice, however I posted a new thread for one reason, and for one reason only. You dont permit us to edit a post after a certain length of time, and since I had posted a typo in the orginal URL, the link was not working. Therfore, I simply created a new thread for the template that's currently for sale.
You are allowed to post a reply in your advertising thread if you need to:

A) correct wrong information;
B) add an important update;

However, it is NOT allowed to post a reply in your advertising thread for the purpose of bumping.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. :mic:

Best,