G-mail

aznkid14

Does anyone have gmail? What do you think about it, I love it! I use it for all the important e-mail I get and I currently have 12 invitations. What are your opinions?

i am using GMAIL from many months. Really like it, soo fast, good options, easy to use, good space.
I have 50 invites :dance: if any one need Gmail invites. let me know.

I think that usuing any generic/free email system for your business or "important" emails shows a complete lack of proffessionalism.

Additionally I think that the gmail service itself is counter productive to hosts as it raises false expectations in consumers minds that
email should be free
space should be free
you should keep every email for ever
etc

I know of a number of hosts actively denying signups where the email address is a free hosting service like gmail, hotmail, etc

i personally use gmail for my private emails. absolutely no complainments, the spamfilter works just fine, and (compared to hotmail) the speed is fine.

only thing i mind is that you cant access twice. means: if im logged in with the gmail notifier from firefix i cant access from any other place. maybe just a setting tho.

I also have GMeow & 6 invitations, but I never use it ~ :crazy2:
I just want a cooly address ~~ :winter:

Yeah, I think there is a certain 'pizaz' and 'fwaa-dooiing' to have a Gmail account. Its pretty cool!