GD Image Library Help

aznkid14

Well I have PHP 4, CPanel, and Fedora for my OS. The problem is that my GD Library is not working for PHP. I have placed a info.php on my server and it just never shows up, I have tried configuring php.ini but nothing happens. Help please.

Did you place the following in your info.php file...

<?php
phpnfo();
?>

Without this showing, it will be very difficult to tell you what's installed without digging through your server in root (which of course I suggest you don't provide to anyone).

Sounds as though the PHP build was simply either not compiled with the GD module, or not done properly.

Well I did put the phpinfo code in and when I last checked it was compiled with the GD Module.

O and sorry to those people who saw like 12 of the posts that I did not post, my friend was over and he decided that he should advertise my hosting cuz i told him that he could have 10% cut, so yeah just don't bother looking at them if you want.

OR you can just do it from Root WHM just go to "software "
>>>Update Apache
You can select GD and update ,after that check phpinfo if GD is enabled.

If its Cpanel Box, you need to recompile Apache if there is problem with PHP :)

/scripts/easyapache will recompile Apache with everything required including PHP and other modules.

If there is a problem only with php, there is no need to recompile apache. You can simply recompire PHP, in shell, with the included modules.

If php is already compiled with the needed modules, and Apache is simply not recognizing them, THEN you would need to recompile apache.