Getting in to the Domain business

globalgoods

I want to sell domains online like Name cheap

Can anyone tell where I can get this script? What is the best solution for this?

If, you have any idea please share here.

Thanks

globalgoods said:
I want to sell domains online like Name cheap
Can anyone tell where I can get this script? What is the best solution for this?

If you want *that* script then you'll have to buy NameCheap, and it will cost you millions of $ :p

In order to sell domain names online you'll need to decide if you want to be teh registrar or simply an affiliate earning comission, and how much of the support and systems supply you want to do.

One method would be to setup a redunant dns cluster across multiple countries, join ICANN, get your team of developers to write the software, sign up with all the ccTLD registries, build a datacentre to house your systems, but the hardware and implement your network and go from there.

Another would be to ask an eNom ETP for a reseller account and setup PDQ

Best advice - go read everything you canabout how domain names work and who sells them

You could always just go to resellerclub.com. They offer a reseller program, and a backend API.

This means that you can customize everything to fit your site perfectly, or even run your own backend script to tie to their API.

It's free, and it's easy to setup.