Globat or GloBAD or scammer?

baonhi

My friend invited me signup Globat with coupon free 1 year.
I signed up and received a confirm call.
The billing called and tell me that my account will be verify.
I logged in and tried some tours with Control Panel but it was disabled after 10 minutes.
I goto livechat with supports, he told me with no fair words.
I was angry with that attitude and required to cancel my order.
After that I received an email confirm that a cancellation was made.
Today I check my statement and see they charged $1 from my credit card.
$1 is nothing but that is not fairplay. They are GloBAD (is this scam?)
Careful if you devide use sevice with this company.

Sounded more like a poem.

Sorry about your experience, but why was the account disabled after 10 minutes? What reason did they provide? I am just wondering what could have warranted them to do this only after 10 minutes.

Disabled without reason :sad:
Yes, i have not experience.
I think create a blacklist of bad hosting service in this forum. That help the world has less of victim who is like me :agree:

Disabled without reason :sad:
I found it very unlikely. If you signed up without breaking the TOS or any billing issues (your card was charged $1 most likely as test - common practice), the company cannot just terminate your account for no reason.
If they did notice some level of suspicious activity in the first minutes (for example, massive upload of large files, etc), then they could disable the account for that reason. Also, the way the coupon was used and whether it was still valid is a question.

You should ask them for a reason why your account was disabled only after 10 minutes. It could very well of been a violation of some sort but you're uncertain as no questions were asked.

You should ask them for a reason why your account was disabled only after 10 minutes. It could very well of been a violation of some sort but you're uncertain as no questions were asked.

I would have escalated it higher with the service this person has stated that he/she received. I am never one to just leave it with whatever a rep (who I am sure seems to hate their job if they are in fact that rude to a client) tells me. I also think that besides being faulty on their end (if you are truthful) and they gave no reason, shame on them. Though shame on you as well for not demanding the reason to begin with.

My friend invited me signup Globat with coupon free 1 year.
I signed up and received a confirm call.
The billing called and tell me that my account will be verify.
I logged in and tried some tours with Control Panel but it was disabled after 10 minutes.
I goto livechat with supports, he told me with no fair words.
I was angry with that attitude and required to cancel my order.
After that I received an email confirm that a cancellation was made.
Today I check my statement and see they charged $1 from my credit card.
$1 is nothing but that is not fairplay. They are GloBAD (is this scam?)
Careful if you devide use sevice with this company.

Not the first negative review I have seen for globat. Just search their name in google and you will see hundreds of reviews like these. Good luck in finding a new host.