Going To Colo Server

imported_Simon

Hi

Im new here but iv decided to post about what im going to do. After my web hosting company starts up (purchasing my reseller account with Cats Hosting) and when it starts making profit i will be purchasing a ?490 server and i am going to be co-locating it with www.49pence.com. They charge ?29 a month for 100GB BW and a ?50 setup fee. Their datacentres are in London and i have read some brilliant reviews. Im going to be co-locating my server for use of setting up in gaming servers.

I am going to colo in london because i live in newcastle which is the top part of England. I will be also supplying game servers to the UK

Ahh very good question. I know you can run 3 counter strike source servers effectively on a P4 3.0 HT. I will ask around about what the bandwidth usage is like. Are you going to provide ventrilo with the servers? If so be prepared to wait for several months before they even approve you to sell liceneses for the product. I am still waiting.

ok, im goin sell ventrilo and teamspeak servers off it and also a m8 of mine is goin buy a 4u server and have a dual xeon 3.2ghz machine with 1.2 terabytes of space on it with like 4 gig of ram. How many servers do u recon i could get off that and bandwidth wouldnt be a problem cause i would be getting 800 gig a month.