Good day folks!

HostingAbove

Good day folks .. It's has truly been awhile.

Great to see Art and the crew keeping HD strong over the years. How is everyone doing? Business doing well?

Hello Tanner!

Good to see you back after such a break! HostingDiscussion is doing well this year and it has a couple of new products in development. How's your side of things? I know Alberta has been going through some stressed time the past couple of weeks, so I hope you and everyone you know is well.

Welcome back and looking forward to seeing you around.

Hello Tanner!

Good to see you back after such a break! HostingDiscussion is doing well this year and it has a couple of new products in development. How's your side of things? I know Alberta has been going through some stressed time the past couple of weeks, so I hope you and everyone you know is well.

Welcome back and looking forward to seeing you around.

All is great on the GETUS side, GETUS launched in December. We also continue to provide hosting web hosting solutions, which had recently become a focus aside from Residential / Business Internet services with the acquisition of HostingAbove Technologies. VoIP solution for Home / Business, as well IPTV is in the works.

On a side note, I (an Albertan) truly thank all fellow Canadians and those around the globe whom have contributed and provided their best wishes on the recent fires and events causing close to a hundred thousand to become displaced, having to leave their homes with only minutes of preparation with thousands not knowing what they will return to find.

It has been stressful times indeed, especially being based in Edmonton where near 1/2 of the evacuees had arrived to from leaving their homes due to the state of emergency in Fort McMurray.

Edmontonians, Albertans and Canadians have come together during these difficult times to stand together and rebuild. I'm truly humbled.

GETUS will be donating $10 to Red Cross for each Albertan that joins any of our Internet Services from May 6th until May 31st.

Businesses all over the province have come together to show their support.

What's happening in Fort McMurray, AB - Articles below:
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Fort...r6leLMAhXrIcAKHX8FDjkQsQQIIg&biw=1920&bih=979

Big Macs can help Fort Mac:
http://mytoba.ca/featured/big-macs-can-help-fort-mac-weekend/

On a brighter note, I'm glad to be back on HD! :smash:

MOD NOTE: Content slightly edited.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting