Good Knowledge Base Software?

kylespringer

Anyone know any good Knowledge Base Software, other then Kayako. I want something that isn't as expensive and looks good and can be integrated.

Active Campaigns Support Trio blows away kayako in my opinion. If you only want the kb part - you can just buy it. Their software is great.

Really good knowledge base software is KnowledgeBase Manager Pro

We use KnowledgeBase Manager Pro. It is really good knowledge base software that we have used and really happy with it. :thumbup: Tried to use several other solutions, but in most cases they are unclear and buggy :crash:

I've used many over the years - kayako, whmcs, modernbill, cerbrus, intelidesk and more. I prefer using a KB system that is integrated with a helpdesk so that the knowledgebase will actually produce potential answers to customers before entering a ticket.

We use WHMCS here, but Kayako's system was pretty great in years past.

I use Kayako I agree the price is not one of its major selling points.. but it works well for me.

I'm also using Kayako for the last 2 companies I work for and found it easy to use and well supported by a large community and forums. I can't speak on other software as I know Kayako the best.

WHMCS is widely used and is great. Not to mention it is easy to use as well. I use it for my company.

I find the knowledgebase built into whmcs works well enough for my needs, depends if you want all the rest that comes with whmcs as well though

I thought thought WHMcs (Complete Solutions) knowledgebase was a well designed and easy for user or the person updating the knowledge.

Kayako is good, but I perfer WHMCS. WHMCS in my opinion is easier to use and is just overall kick arse. :p