Goodbye WHT, Hello DT

Der Meister

Goodbye WHT, Hello HD

Recently I decided to gradually leave WHT for good. Now I'm settling here. :shh:

Last edited:
Welcome to HD. i think you'll find its not as strict as WHT. Ive been banned from WHT for a while now. The rules are like if you post, your banned.hahaha

Welcome to HostingDiscussion Der Meister. I won't say anything about any of the other places, save for:
HostingDiscussion has what a lot of the others lack, namely personality and friendliness. It isn't so much the post counts here as it is the experience and friendliness. The willingness of others to share their experiences and truely help other members that makes HD such a great place.

Exon said:
Welcome to HostingDiscussion Der Meister. I won't say anything about any of the other places, save for:
HostingDiscussion has what a lot of the others lack, namely personality and friendliness. It isn't so much the post counts here as it is the experience and friendliness. The willingness of others to share their experiences and truely help other members that makes HD such a great place.

Yep i have to agree with you :) :crazy2:

ramprage said:
Welcome to the party, bring your own booze :D

I have to take exception to this. I brought a bottle of Smirnoffs, but apparently, nobody else is saddled with a bottle.

Where's the party??? :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Vito