Google Adwords or Bing for Advertising?

I have used adwords some time ago and think its coversion is much better. As colombiawebs said above it is the most used search engine in the world and we can get more visits by it.

Do your research before you start using any this kind of advertising, any non-niche keywords will cost too much for a start-up to bear.

Think of what makes you different, check it's something that the user wants and use the appropriate keywords.

If you are very niche, then better SEO would probably show greater returns.

In my opinion it actually depends on who you are targeting and how well you optimize your key words but Google is a giant in many ways and therefore tends to be more expensive and used well returns fairly to investment. Used badly both are waste of money

Never put all your eggs in the same basket. Try both with a small budget and scale up with the highest ROI.

Do your homework before committing any amount of money on either of them. Make sure your webpages convert in a high percentage.

I'm not sure about Bing but Adwords can cost up to $20 per click for a generic keyword. The competition is extremely high...

I use both and I can say both are not good for you, Instead purchase a sticky post or advertise in your niche forum.

I rarely got customer from Google Adword or Bing but advertising in hosting forum using google adword, bing can be useful however do not use it on advertising on google site.

I would definitely dabble with both. Although Google is the most popular, do not make the mistake of completely neglecting Bing. For certain keywords there are also instances where you might get higher CTR @ better value via Bing (just depends on the target keywords and demographics)

Google adwords is a good choice, you can optimize your campaigns use high traffic keywords and moderate the frequency of your ads, this way you don't waste money.

Google adword is best due to several reasons:
1 Google is biggest search engine
2 Adwords have more options of customization than bing

I would not suggest using Bing at this time. Their advertising system is hard to manage, it's more complicated than GG Adwords. And it's not flexibility to add some features such as negative keywords....

So with a limited budget, I suggest you focus only on 2 main platforms: Facebook Ads and GG Adwords. With Facebook, you can create your own Fanpage first in order to run Ads, try to focus closely to your campaign and your products, targeted audience only (use Post engagement and Fan like). Using GG Adwords to drive traffic to your website by potential keywords that user are searching most.

The reason that I suggest using 2 platform are that they have the features to target detail on country, gender, platform, interest,...and many thing others.

Hope this helps.

I'll personally recommend you to go with Google AdWord. It will give you more flexibility and reach. And also more than 70% of internet user using Google for searching anything on the internet. If you'll opt Google AdWords, it will increase traffic to your website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting