Graphic Artist/designer needed

Stewart

Hi,

I am after a graphic artist/designer who can do logos, icons and images for a next-generation Content Management System.

The job will be unpaid untill the projects lauch at the end of July and as it starts selling it will become a paid job (monthly). Until payments can be made to you a free hosting account can be requested (just tell me what you need) and opened on one of my servers.

Hope some one is willing to help me out.

Applications or requests for more information can be posted here or emailed to me@stewartmc.co.uk.

Stewart McIntosh
Evolved ICT.

Last edited:
hey Stewart, id be interested ... Contact me at schester34 at hotmail dot com or on aim at str8pimpin2k6

I'd snap this up if I wasn't already employed by a software development company, I'm doing something similar - Making all of the GUI's for their upcoming software :)

Hard work, hehe - Good luck :)

Blinger said:
hey Stewart, id be interested ... Contact me at schester34 at hotmail dot com or on aim at str8pimpin2k6

Is your hotmail address also your MSN? i dont have aim because i am anti AOL :).

Hi stewart, i can put you into someone who can make amazing icons for good prices. If your interested...shoot an email over to me (the one in my sig).

MVAnthony said:
I'd snap this up if I wasn't already employed by a software development company, I'm doing something similar - Making all of the GUI's for their upcoming software :)

Hard work, hehe - Good luck :)
Either that's us, or you've done that twice :)

You should add that to your portfolio, Monsieur. "Software GUI designer".

Simon

Well Simon, if you ever need any more GUI's creating you know where to come ;)

I'll be designing interfaces for (yes simon) the AvidNewMedia software range pretty shortly, and like you say - to add to my portfolio :)

With all the wonderful things happening to our members, let's bring the attention of this thread back to Stewart, shall we? ;)

Thanks for your replys :) I had some problems with my PSU fan and i had to wait for a new one to be delivered so i can replace it. But im back now :D

I will shoot you a email in a bit **********.