Hello everyone!

nanzhong

Hey I'm new here, names Nan and am from Canada. Anyone ineterested in web design or graphics design here? Well come to my site http://www.animire.com and share your opinions in our forums or ask me for some custom designs. The site is not comepletely finished yet.

I can proudly say that I am pretty good at graphics design, however my web designing skills are not worth boasting about; but I do know a thing or two. Oh yeah, Animire is in need of some web designers who are willing to work for no payment at the moment. If you're interested email me @ nanzhong@animire.com

I'm learning how to use lightwave right now and hope to add to my graphics skills with it.

Have a nice day! :D
Nan Zhong

Hey Nan,
Welcome to HostingRefuge forums :)

Please remember to use the offer and request forums for any advertising or job/employee requests :)

You will get most replies there and people that are looking for that will also be more likely to look there than the introductions forum

Hope you enjoy it here and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions for the site :)

John

Yeah I'll definately have a great ime here and about the Job request thingy, that's not that important atm so I just decided to mention it :p. But if it is not allowed here please do tell me.

Hello Nan

:Howdy:

Welcome to HostingRefuge.com!

Hope you like it here :)
Good to have another member in the community!