Hello Everyone...!

Hostestate-Mae

Hi HostingDiscussion,

My name is Mae and I am new here. I am glad to be a part of this forum :) Hoping to make some friends and learn more about hosting.

Hi Mae,

Nice to have you as part of the community and welcome. Am I correct to assume you are part of the Hostestate.com team? Please do let us know about yourself - what position do you occupy, what you like to do on your day of, number of your credit cards and social security would be handy as well, etc. :D just kidding of course.

But I do hope to get to know you. :)

Nice to have you as part of the community and welcome. Am I correct to assume you are part of the Hostestate.com team? Please do let us know about yourself - what position do you occupy, what you like to do on your day of, number of your credit cards and social security would be handy as well, etc. just kidding of course.

Thank you Artashes for the warm welcome. Yes I do work for Hostestate.com I am the customer service manager. I deal with heaps of stuff including live chat, billing and auditing. I do monitor our technical support team as well making sure that every ticket is being handle properly. I usually go for a bike ride, spend time with my family and take my dog for a walk on my day. I can't do much for the reason I am living in the middle of nowhere.

I am proud to announce that Hostestate is a registered company here in Australia with the ACN ACN 147
587 148

Regarding my credit card number Artashes I will get back to you. Are we going to exchange credit cards number? :D Kidding..