Hello Everyone

zxenterprises

Just wanted to hello, yhis is still my favorite hosting discussion forum I have just ad some very bad health last 1-2 months. Had one surgery then beginning of this week had major surgery had oart of colon removed and just got home after 7 day hospital stay and not ding to well.. Ill start posting more when feel better nd get somewhat caught up from hole 12 days in hospital caused me.
I ave decided ti continue ti akways offer hostingm vosm servers but those basics are no longer the focus of my business, instead crating very speciaized business services, more with virtualized desktops and mobility and also helping new businesses frp, start to finidh om sceeding online
Ig anyone needs good pricing tier for SSL certs get hold of me can get u free setup with no investment with opportunity for price scaling with no investment. Sorry not an ad owner guy just offering to help new hosters with some of my connections nothing more

TTYL not feeling well gotta rest again, this surgery is right out of a nightmare

Glad to see your getting better and would like to get more involved with the community here :).

Hope post-surgery goes good for you, best of luck with your future venture.

Running any business is hard enough as it is.. Add health issues to the mix, and things can get real ugly, real fast... I'm glad you're back and hope you make a full recovery soon. Keep your chin up! :box: