Hello everyone

Occupant

Hello,

I stumbled across these Forums yesterday and am enjoying the change in pace and attitude as opposed to WHT. Still new to the industry. Hope you all like lots of questions :)

I stumbled across these Forums yesterday and am enjoying the change in pace and attitude as opposed to WHT. Still new to the industry. Hope you all like lots of questions :)

Hello and welcome. Super glad you found us worthy enough to sign-up. :wave:

We LOVE lots of questions! We have some outstanding minds participating, with extensive knowledge and experience, all representing great companies. I am very confident that there isn't a question that our members won't be able to answer. :thumbup:

Hello and welcome. Super glad you found us worthy enough to sign-up. :wave:

We LOVE lots of questions! We have some outstanding minds participating, with extensive knowledge and experience, all representing great companies. I am very confident that there isn't a question that our members won't be able to answer. :thumbup:

That's very welcoming. Thank you.

My 1st question - Why is my wife so often cranky at me?

Hello,

Hello and welcome to Hosting Discussion :beer:
Shhhhhhhhh ... don't tell your wife you joined!