Hello From Katrinaville

hostnola

Errr...that should be New Orleans! :rolleyes:

Hoping that I don't get :banned:

LMAO I love that smilie.

Anyway, I hope to catch up on some of the changes that the hosting industry has undergone in the two years that I've been away...

...and possibly help with a few things that never change. Like my personal pet peeve, customer service.

Hah! You are quite funny, sir. I guess you are right to say that "pet peeves" are hard to get rid off, especially that while you were away from the industry, the number of things that can piss you off regularly did not necessarily decline. The stories and people we come across in this industry today... sometimes you start to wonder. :D

Either way, we are holding up pretty good, so its my pleasure to welcome you to HostingDiscussion.com. I hope you enjoy yourself and our company. :)

Best,

Hi there! :wave: Welcome to HD!

I hope to catch up on some of the changes that the hosting industry has undergone in the two years that I've been away...
Does this parting away with the industry have anything to do with Katrina?

Artashes said:
Hah! You are quite funny, sir. I guess you are right to say that "pet peeves" are hard to get rid off, especially that while you were away from the industry, the number of things that can piss you off regularly did not necessarily decline. The stories and people we come across in this industry today... sometimes you start to wonder. :D

Either way, we are holding up pretty good, so its my pleasure to welcome you to HostingDiscussion.com. I hope you enjoy yourself and our company. :)

The more things change, the more they stay the same :rolleyes:

Thanks for the welcome :)

ldcdc said:
Hi there! :wave: Welcome to HD!

Does this parting away with the industry have anything to do with Katrina?

nope...but it does have something to do with a 2 year non-compete clause
:)

It is always good to see new faces. I am glad that you are here. The industry has changed a whole lot in two years. Kinda interesting to see the changes.

Enjoy your stay