Hello from Orlando, Florida

SusanVette

Just a quick note to introduce myself. But yet another web host hits the forum! Nice to meet you all. Say hi if you have any time.

Susan :)

dittoalex said:
I am jealous of your weather :\

You wouldn't be jelous of our traffic. It took me 6 hours to go from Daytona to Tampa once (130 miles). I've seen I-4 backed up at 3am, without any accident or construction to cause it.

xion said:
You wouldn't be jelous of our traffic. It took me 6 hours to go from Daytona to Tampa once (130 miles). I've seen I-4 backed up at 3am, without any accident or construction to cause it.
Sounds just like Los Angeles!

And as I tell my family who is in Michigan, just wait for hurricane season and the summers where we are in the upper 90's. It's only nice here January and February in my opinion. Anyway, I guess it beats all the snow, but I do miss the FOUR seasons in Michigan. And as Xion says, I've been on I4 traffic for hours on end creeping at 3 mph. It's horrendous here in O-town.

Susan Nice for you to join!

90's is actually pretty nice in the summers here in Texas. I am not looking forward to 120+ heat index :(

Glad to see you

Ahh hurricane season, I can't wait for this years. I missed 3 weeks of school (About $150 per day in tuition down the drain), and got evacuated 4 times from the island in a matter of 3 weeks last september. I'm predicting more destruction this season, afterall, there are lots of brand new signs to be destroyed :)