Hello I'm New Here

Hydro_Host

Hi Everyone!

Im new here. It's only polite to introduce myself. I am currently living in Leeds, UK and am a self employed website designer. I spend most of my time working with my web hosting business which has been on the go for around a year now.

I have been watching these forums for quite some time, thinking should I sign up? There are some really good conversations going on here. I think these forums are a credit to our industry.

I never know what to say in these kind of things so if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Hello hydro and Welcome to HD, im sure you’l dive into a number of the topics shortly :)

Welcome to HD!

I never know what to say in these kind of things so if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.
You can and SHOULD post issues you encounter in your web hosting business and how you resolve them or questions you have about running a business. We can never have enough of these kinds of posts.

Enjoy your stay. :D

Welcome to HD!

You can and SHOULD post issues you encounter in your web hosting business and how you resolve them or questions you have about running a business. We can never have enough of these kinds of posts.

Enjoy your stay. :D

I was meaning I never know what to say in introductions :)

Welcome to the forums Hydro. You will be able to learn a lot here and it will surely help you in your web hosting business.

Best of Luck :)

Hello there Hydro,

I see you've already started to take part in our community, and I hope you enjoy it! If there is anything that I can do for you, I am one PM away. :)