Hello Members

CeraNet

Hello -- new to this forum, but not new to the industry. I've been operating data centers and running hosting businesses since last century (1999 - started the business in 1996 as a professional services firm).

I will contribute where i can & read a lot. I've found many many useful ideas and built many relationships this way and am always looking for new opportunities / people to meet.

thanks!

Hello there (*it would have been fantastic to know you by your first name as well).

Welcome to our humble little community and thank you for taking the time to say hello. I've heard of CeraNet many years ago when I started to learn more about the industry and the name just stuck with me through the years.

Certainly happy to gain a member like you with your experience and knowledge. I hope that your experience on the forum will be beneficial to you as well.

If you have any questions, concerns, or require assistance, feel free to contact me directly.

Sorry -- we've been trying to make sure we use the constant brand with the forums. Therefore we're trying to stick with 'CeraNet' or something similar when possible.

I am not hiding my identity or anything like that -- Jason.

thanks!

Thanks, Jason!

Oh no, I wasn't implying that you were hiding your identity, I am just used to getting to know our members and referring by their first name in my interactions with them. :)