Hello

Zenw

Hope I am welcome in this forum…I continue to be amazed by the amount of information and people that I meet online all over the world. While having been out of work for roughly 2 years , and actually quite ill over the first 3 months in 2012, that I could not work at all, I have recovered and continue to create On-line businesses to make a real income. I’m still trying to achieve my goal of getting this full time living…however, I get closer each day. I appreciate all the great contacts I have made and hope to meet many others here that I can possibly help and/or partner with.

Welcome to HD Zenw. This forum is well known and everybody is welcomed to the site. Feel free to ask any questions or just lurk around and learn new things. This site is great and there are a lot of helpful members. if you need anything just shot me a pm and i'd be glad to help with anything.

This is a great opportunity to create your own business, Zenw. What is your online business, if you don't mind me asking? Is it a web hosting company?

Regardless of what it is, however, you came to the right place. We have a lot of smart members who never keep back at sharing valuable advice to those who need it. I hope we can help you meet the objectives in your business as well. Whether it is a hosting related question or a marketing inquiry, we have members proficient enough to answer it.

Btw, you might want to consider joining www.talkfreelance.com community as well. The audience is a bit different (mostly designers, developers and marketers), but it is tailored to freelance professionals, entrepreneurs and self-employed.

Hope I am welcome in this forum…I continue to be amazed by the amount of information and people that I meet online all over the world. While having been out of work for roughly 2 years , and actually quite ill over the first 3 months in 2012, that I could not work at all, I have recovered and continue to create On-line businesses to make a real income. I’m still trying to achieve my goal of getting this full time living…however, I get closer each day. I appreciate all the great contacts I have made and hope to meet many others here that I can possibly help and/or partner with.

Welcome to Hosting Discussion. Nice to meet you.