Hello

zxenterprises

New to this particular forum so figured Id introduce myself real quick and say "HI"
I am owner of ZX Enterprises LLC. I have about 22 years experience ranging from web development, hosting, server management, and online marketing and SEO
I am 39, married with two teenager boys and I typically work 100-130 hours per week on my projects.
Been doing alot of learning last couple months as when I did SEO 8 years ago it was defintely much easier and Social Media was barely in existence if at all as well as mobile stuff it did not exist. SO had a small learning curve and had to adjust my old marketing strategies some but no big deal, I get to do what I love doing every day of my life even though I am physically disabled for last 4 years.
If I can help I usually will, if I know he answer ask Il will never treat knowledge as a way to make money, some people will not tell you anything unless for a price and that is kinda of ridiculous.
Once I am allowed to promote in those forums without breaking the TOS I will post some deals, I always take care of the people in communities I join or at least try to.
I am looking for some people with specific talents so if you are a freelnacer get hold of me and tell me at what and we can maybe discuss that.
Glad to join, hope to get to know some of you and share some knowledge and maybe learn some new tricks while at it.
Have a great day

Hey there! (would have been nice to know your first name)

Welcome to HostingDiscussion and I am glad that you took the time to write such a nice introduction. We are always happy to see new members joining who are eager to learn and share. I really hope that you'll enjoy the diversity of members and opinions that often cause some interesting discussions. I also hope that your experience here will equally be a beneficial one for your business.

If you require any assistance, have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me directly.

Cheers.

Let me introduce myself

I hav emade some posts but wanted to fully introduce myself to this community. My name is Donald I am CEO of ZX Enterprises LLC.
I have about 22 years experience in online businesses and marketing.
Not straight 22 years obviously but am back into it full-time again and this time most likely til reture in 20 years.
I joined a few of this type of communities to not only help people with iisues I can help them with but hopefully to builda bigger network and learn something form others as well
I am married with 3 children, physical disability limitations a number of years ago forced me to do online businesses 100% again. I ran game servers for 5 years, still have one and one in the works but decided a few months ago to become a hosting provider again and am attempting to be one who offers customers max options and services, to let them make the choice what they need and what addons, etc they want to go with it.
I invested everything made form game servers for last year and I am doing just that, making a web provider company that does everything, from hosting to full infrastructures and business online branding.
Got alot of work to do yet of course this business ther eis always something to improve or expand further into which is why I enjoy it so much, I nejoy the costant challenge.
Anyways I will try to assist people with questions, I am pretty busy but I do go on the few places joined daily to check new posts, etc.
I will be posting some deals and such in the future I am sure as well as looking for experienced staff if there is a thread for that here.
Have great day, just wanted to properly introduce myself not just my business.

Oh oopsI did an introduction sorry about the double post thread, hard to remeber everything do everywhere all the time I guess when got hands into so many things. lol

welcome to the community. you should add your site link to your signature .

hope all goes well and business is good. my name is greg.