Help needed for flash animation... pls... urgent

vinyong

an boy went out one day... and he lost his way to the location he wish to go... then he look at his watch and (Close up) of the singapore map and show a blicking red 'X' which stat where he is now... and he speak a command like eg: Dover Mrt... then it will show him how to get there ... then close off the map and he walk off

able to view In powerpoint ...it's about how GPS... which could work in PDS, it's in watches... anyone could help me? It's kind of urgent for school project... pls... willing to pay for those help. Thanks.

Ok. Translation mode:
A boy went walking into town one day. He was on his way to Dover Mrt. when he got sidetracked and lost his way. He glances at his watch and pulls up a map of Singapore. On it is a small blinking red "X". After speaking to his watch, "Dover Mrt." a path is plotted and and he continues on his way, following the path.

Oh, that'd be easy to do. But I think you should do your own homework.

Last edited:
Exon said:
Ok. Translation mode:
A boy went walking into town one day. He was on his way to Dover Mrt. when he got sidetracked and lost his way. He glances at his watch and pulls up a map of Singapore. On it is a small blinking red "X". After speaking to his watch, "Dover Mrt." a path is plotted and and he continues on his way, following the path.

Oh, that'd be easy to do. But I think you should do your own homework.

Cool... thx for the translation. I dont know how to do flash animation. Hope someone could help me with it. Msn : ser9@hotmail.com pls... need help urgent =(