Hey everybody :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirjonathan

Just got my account setup and I'm posting a quick hello!

Its a beautiful day here in LA and after working on the server for a bit I'm going to head outside and go for a walk on the beach!

How's everyone doing today?

-Jonathan

Hey Jonathan, we are not doing too shabby, but the weather is not as good in Montreal as it is in LA.

Welcome to HostingDiscussion and we hope to see you post more about your startup adventures.

Best,

HD is an awesome place, plenty of people to get to know here and swap ideas with. The temperature in Cedar Rapids, Iowa is currently -11F with windchill it is an amazing -26F. It is an awesome day to stay inside and work on the servers :)

ldcdc said:
Where I live we were promised snow. It's raining. :(
Its been raining here on New Years, yesterday it was +10C and +20C in some places... Is it Canada or what?? Where is my snow?!?! :mad:

Today turned out to be another BEAUTIFUL day over here in Venice Beach, California.. Its really quite a switch after hearing about all the rain we've had!.. I arrived JUST as the sun came out ;).

Sorry about the rain Artashes.. I'll see if I can put in some good words for you the next time I see 'em .. *grins*..

Thanks for the welcomes guys! I look forward to being a part of the community!

-Jonathan

Whew, I just got back to Las Vegas from San Diego. Whuile I was there I spent the whole day in LA working on our server.

I tell you, California is a greatp lace to visit, but a horrible place to drive. Rush hour doesn't even begin to explain it.

But the weather her in Las Vegas is great as was Cali.

I tell you, California is a great place to visit, but a horrible place to drive.

Think Cali is bad? At least they have some form of manners lol....Come visit Pittsburgh, or NY, and you'll be begging to go back to Cali.

Mexico sucks to drive in. We rented a car and drove over the border (I don't think they allowed that but we still did... :) ) and some guy rear ended someone else, and I mean HARD! There was some serious damage and debris in the street. They both kept going (seperate ways) and didn't stop to collect insurance information (Real Question: Did either of 'em have insurance?), or see if either was ok. I guess they figure if they're driving, they're still ok.

Wow Exon.. that's pretty rough!

You don't see that much in California ;). Something like that happens and cellphones are up in a heart beat.. lawyers are called.. insurance companies.. the whole works.. its quite amusing to watch.. so long as nobody was hurt and you aren't involved ;).

weblink:

Have you checked out Northern California? Its MUCH different ;).

-Jonathan

Wow. This is the longest lasting "welcome" thread I've ever seen. Good on ya, jonathan! :party:

Venice Beach. WOW. I have a beach towel that says Venice Beach on it from when I was there in 1981. Thanks for the memories.

:beer:

Vito

Status
Not open for further replies.